I don’t think I’ll ever be able to meet a guy who will put up with me. There are times when I am like “Oooooh! This weekend, I’m totally going to go out and have a great time!” and then, by the time the weekend comes, I’m more like “Wow. Sitting in my apartment and watching a movie then going to bed sounds like a GREAT idea.”
I’m not easily definable, and it seems like all the guys I know want someone that is. There are too many aspects of my life that almost don’t make sense when put together:
– i love cemeteries, stories about ghosts, dead people, forensics, anything some people might consider “ghoulish” but show me a worm on the sidewalk and i will probably punch you for grossing me out.
– i listen to loud angry music that says things like fuck shit damn hell, but i also listen to sixpence none the richer and stavesacre and beloved aka bands with a “Christian message”.
– along those same lines, I’m totally a believer, but the things that come out of my mouth [especially when I drive] could possibly make a sailor blush. a lot of people don’t understand that.
– I think toilet humor is hilarious, but I know some dudes that go so far as to believe that girls don’t even fart, so there’s a strange juxtaposition: if they don’t think I even fart, then how can I possibly joke about turds and stuff with them?
– I am just as happy wearing cutoffs, a tank top and flip-flops as I am wearing pointy-toed shoes, crisp jeans, and a “cute top”. I am neither a tomboy nor a girly-girl.
– I think things like this:
are unbelievably hilarious
– I could sit and play Galaxia, Dig Dug, and Rally-X until my fingers bled. Old-school video games are awesome to me… and so are computer games. I won’t tell you how many rounds of Dynomite or Free Cell I’ve played in the last month.
– This was my favorite Halloween costume of all time, from 2005:
My brother has warned me never to let any dude I like see this picture, because it will apparently scare him off. BUT I want a guy who will see this picture and think I’m the coolest chick alive.
– I’m kind of a geek. and I like geeky guys. But it seems I’m not ENOUGH of a geek to GET the geeky guys.
– I look like this when I laugh:
(ignore the cleav, plz)
Aaaand there are a whole lot of other things, but none come to mind. I’ll let you know.